Covid protocol and cancellation
To guarantee the safety of the Summer School, we would like to ask all the participants to pledge to follow this protocol.
Rules regarding the requirement of having an EU Digital COVID Certificate or equivalent to enter certain countries and places are constantly changing. Currently, to enter Spain you will be asked for this certificate and to fill in this form.
The evolution of the pandemic is constantly changing, here you can find updated information about the current restrictions in Catalonia.
We will offer a full refund of the registration fee if you are not able to attend due to COVID-19, with proper medical justification or equivalent. We strongly recommend hiring travel insurance.
COVID cancellation of the event: If the event is cancelled due to COVID issues, we will offer you a full refund.
COVID measures and organizing committee responsibilities during the event:
- Participants will stay in a single room
- Masks should be always worn, except in specific parts for the coffee breaks and meals. It is mandatory to wear a surgical mask or an FFP2 type mask.
- Sanitizing stations: Deployment of hand sanitizing stations with hydroalcoholic gel dispensers throughout the venue.
- Disinfection and cleaning: Reinforcement of the cleaning and disinfection protocols to fully guarantee the attendees’ safety.
- Leisure activities will be held outdoors.
We will apply all these measures, to make sure that we guarantee a safe space that complies with all the covid measures.
For this reason, as the summer school is a long event and there will be free time with no activities, we ask the participants to follow the COVID measures while not attending any of the activities organized by the summer school, during their free time, to minimize the risks.
If someone experiences symptoms compatible with COVID, we will provide antigen tests. If the result were to be positive, we will not be responsible for any extra charges that this may imply.